Company Secretarial Practice an Introduction
This course was completely updated in December 2015 to reflect the Companies Act 2014
Company Secretarial Practice an Introduction / Refresher Online Course
This course gives an insight into the practical issues encountered in Company Secretarial Practice in Ireland. It will also count as 1.5 hours of your CPD requirements for most professionals.
- Company Secretarial Practice - Definition
- Companies Act 2014
- Architecture of Companies Act 2014
- Companies Registration Office (CRO)
- Structure of a Company
- Types of Company Post CA 2014
- Officers of a company
- Types of Directors
- The Company Secretary
- Section 137 Bond
- How to form a company
- Authorized and Issued Share Capital
- Checking a Company Name
- Company Constitution
- Company Registers
- Company Seal
- Keeping of Minutes
- Annual General Meetings (AGM)
- Extraordinary General Meetings (EGM)
- Accounts & Audit Exemption
- Common Company Secretarial Procedures’
- Transitional Arrangements for existing private companies (EPC’S)
- Transferring and allotting shares
- Annual Returns
- Filing Deadlines
- Company Termination
- Voluntary Strike off
- Restoring a dissolved Company
- Accountants, Solicitors, Tax Professionals, Company Directors and anyone who has dealings with the Irish Companies Registration Office.
- International businesses and professional advisors considering establishing in Ireland to take advantage of Ireland’s low 12.5% rate of Corporation Tax.
Sean Kavanagh ACIS - Managing Director, Company Formations International Limited.
Sean Kavanagh ACIS has been a Chartered Company Secretary in Ireland for more than over 20 year. He is Managing Director of Company Formations International. He lectures regularly on Company Secretarial topics to professional bodies and deals with Company Secretarial issues on a daily basis from incorporation thought to liquidation and beyond.
Audio: This course has audio throughout.
Slides: Slides are shown throughout the course.
Handouts: Copies of the slides can be downloaded from within the course.
Certificate: A certificate is produced the first time you complete the course. The date on the certificate will remain the date you first completed the course no matter how many times you subsequently go back over the course.
Share with your colleagues on:
This short online course can be purchased individually or as part of the following discount scheme(s).
Once purchased, you will have access to this course for 365 Days.
|Duration: 1.5 hours||CPD units: 1.50|
Company Secretariat Ireland Training
This course was jointly produced by:
and the team at cpdwise.com