Mediation Bill 2012
Mediation Bill 2012 - Content and Commentary Online Course
The course examines and provides commentary on the content of The Mediation Bill 2012. This course counts as one hour CPD for Solicitors.
- The Bill: Content and Commentary
- Definition of Mediation – Head 2
- Scope – Head 3
- Duties to provide information
- Solicitors – Head 4
- Barristers – Head 5
- Submissions on Head 4 & 5
- Mediation Conditions – Head 6
- Role of Mediator - Head 7
- Mediator Training – Heads 8 & 9
- Confidentiality – Head 10
- Enforcement of Mediated Agreements – Head 11
- Powers of the Court in relation to Mediation
- Powers of the Court – Head 15
- Mediation Clause
- Mediators Duty to Report – Head 13
- Limitation Periods – Head 14
- Fees & Costs– Head 16
- Factors in Awarding Costs– Head 17
- Children in Mediation – Head 18
- Civil Liability of Mediators – Head 19
- Solicitors, Barristers and Accountants.
Sabine Walsh, LLB, LLM, Solicitor, Accredited Mediator
Sabine practiced as a solicitor in general practice for 7 years before qualifying as an accredited mediator with Friarylaw.
She now works full time as an independent mediator and mediation trainer. She has over 200 hours mediation experience and provides accredited mediator training with Friarylaw. She is the director of Mediation Training Ireland which runs training and CPD courses for mediators and other professionals. She is a founder member of Mediation Solutions Northwest, and a member of Sligo Chamber of Commerce and of the German Irish Chamber of Commerce.
Audio: The presenter narrates the entire course
Slides: Slides are shown throughout the course
Handouts: Copies of the slides can be downloaded from within the course
Certificate: A certificate is produced the first time you complete the course. The date on the certificate will remain the date you first completed the course no matter how many times you subsequently go back over the course.
Once purchased, you will have access to this course for 365 Days.
|Duration: 1 hours||CPD units: 1.00|
CPD for Solicitors, Accountants and Mediators