Mediation - What you need to know
Mediation, what you need to know
This course will give participants an overview of the mediation, and the exciting developments that are taking place in this area. It provides 1 hour of your CPD requirements.
- To provide a practical guide to mediation and how it works for lawyers and other professionals.
- To introduce participants to some of the developments and innovations in mediation.
- Mediation – what is it and how does it work?
- Developments in Ireland, the UK and Europe.
- How mediation can work for you.
- Solicitors, Barristers, Accountants, Managers, other professionals and businesspeople.
Sabine Walsh, LLB, LLM, Solicitor, Accredited Mediator .
Sabine practiced as a solicitor in general practice for 7 years before qualifying as an accredited mediator with Friarylaw.
She now works full time as an independent mediator and mediation trainer. She has over 200 hours mediation experience and provides accredited mediator training with Friarylaw. She is the director of Mediation Training Ireland which runs training and CPD courses for mediators and other professionals. She is a founder member of Mediation Solutions Northwest, and a member of Sligo Chamber of Commerce and of the German Irish Chamber of Commerce.
Course Production Team
Audio: The presenter narrates the entire course
Slides: Slides are shown throughout the course
Handouts: Copies of the slides can be downloaded from within the course
Certificate: A certificate is produced the first time you complete the course. The date on the certificate will remain the date you first completed the course no matter how many times you subsequently go back over the course.
Share with your colleagues on:
Once purchased, you will have access to this course for 365 Days.
|Duration: 1 hours||CPD units: 1.00|
CPD for Solicitors, Accountants and Mediators