Multi Unit Development Law in Ireland
Don’t get stuck in the “MUD”! Online Course
Let Sonia “Apartment Law” Mc Entee keep you up to date with developments with the law as it relates to Multi-Unit Developments
- Common Areas
- Legal Provisions
- Question of control of Management Companies
- Owners are in charge of Company but not Common Areas
- Management of Company itself
- Financial provisions
- Key Company Law provisions
- Crossover between Company Law and Land Law
- PSRA provisions
- Company restoration
- Rehabilitation of these Companies
Solicitors, Accountant ant and anyone involved with MUD Management companies related to Property in Ireland.
Sonia Mc Entee, Principal at Apartment Law at Sonia McEntee Solicitors
Sole Practitioner Law Firm of the Year 2012 and author of Apartment Law Made Simple.
Audio: This course has audio throughout.
Slides: A copy of the slides is available as a hand-out from within the course.
Certificate: A certificate of completion will automatically be generated after you complete a short quiz at the end of the course.
Once purchased, you will have access to this course for 365 Days.
|Duration: 1 hours||CPD units: 1.00|