Strike off and Restoration of Irish Companies
This course was completely updated in December 2015 to reflect the Companies Act 2014
Voluntary Strike Off , Involuntary Strike Off, and Restoration of Dissolved Irish Companies
This one hour course gives an overview of the practical issues encountered when an Irish registered company is struck off either voluntarily or an in-voluntarily basis. We also look at the different procedures used to have a company restored to the index. These will depend on the company type and the length of time it has been struck off. This course will also count as 1 hour of CPD requirements for most professionals.
- To give the learner a grounding in the basics of company strike off, the implications of being struck off and methods used to have dissolved companies restored to the register.
- Some reasons for company closure
- Voluntary Strike Off Versus Members Voluntary Wining Up
- Points to note before Striking Off a Company
- Procedure for Striking Off a Company on a Voluntary Basis
- Involuntary Strike Off’s
- Grounds for ‘Involuntary Strike Off’ – Non Filing of Annual return, Having no Directors
- No EEA Director and Non filing of Revenue Form CRO11F
- Implications and consequences of being struck off
- Role of Office of the Director of Corporate Enforcement (ODCE) following involuntary strike off’s
- Types of Company restoration - •Administrative Or Court
- Financial Statements and Company restorations
- H1 Restoration
- H1( R) restoration
- H1 OMC Restoration - For ‘Owner Management Companies’
- Fast Track/Same Day Restorations
- Creditors Restoration
- High Court Restoration
- High Court Restoration following liquidation
- Accountants, Solicitors, Tax Professionals, Company Directors and anyone who has an Irish registered company under their administration .
Sean Kavanagh ACIS - Managing Director, Company Formations International Limited.
Sean Kavanagh ACIS has been a Chartered Company Secretary in Ireland for more than 20 years. He is Managing Director of Company Formations International. He lectures regularly on Company Secretarial topics to professional bodies and deals with Company Secretarial issues on a daily basis from incorporation thought to liquidation and beyond.
Audio: This course has audio throughout.
Slides: Slides are shown throughout the course.
Handouts: Copies of the slides can be downloaded from within the course.
Certificate: A certificate is produced the first time you complete the course. The date on the certificate will remain the date you first completed the course no matter how many times you subsequently go back over the course.
Duration: 1 hour
This short online course can be purchased individually or as part of the following discount scheme(s).
Once purchased, you will have access to this course for 365 Days.
|Duration: 1 hours||CPD units: 1.00|
Company Secretariat Ireland Training
This course was jointly produced by:
and the team at cpdwise.com